[plt-scheme] Does SRFI-27 specify repeatable PRNGs?

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 2 12:54:13 EST 2008

Actually, SRFI 27 specifies repeatable random sources.  You have to call
random-source-randomize! to get different ones.  And, there is a
random-source-pseudo-randomize! procedure that gives you multiple,
independent, repeatable random sources.  There are also routines in the
science collection to create vectors of independent random sources.

Doug