[plt-scheme] solving the halting problem

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 2 11:34:51 EST 2008

The break button calls break-thread on the user's main thread (if the
usre has created more threads, they won't be broken). The kill button
shuts down the user's custodian, so you can simulate both of these
programmatically. (I'm not sure about the embedding answer, but I do
believe that when you're at the C level that the concurrency is
cooperative, so you only get breaks at points where you explicitly
yield control.)

Robby