[plt-scheme] v4: object-name of port

From: Aleks Bromfield (aleks at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 5 10:28:39 EST 2008

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 09:23:09AM -0600, Robby Findler wrote:
> Keeping the interactions pane's separate does not require state on the
> tab. That is state associated with the user's program.
>
> But maybe you mean you want to reuse the same ocaml process each time
> the run button is clicked on a given tab?

When the run button is clicked, I kill the current ocaml process and
start a new one. But when something is typed into the interactions
pane, I reuse the process which was opened the last time that run was
clicked on the associated definitions pane.

I think I kept the process state with the tab just because it was the easiest thing to do at the time.

~ Aleks

Posted on the users mailing list.