[plt-scheme] pretty URLs

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 09:41:04 EST 2008

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Dave Gurnell <d.j.gurnell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know enough about serve/servlet to answer... it's probably a matter
> of preference.
> Dispatch does a little more than just give you pretty URLs, but you may or
> may not want these extra features. See the docs and the sample code I posted
> for more information.

I think the Untyped folks answered this question well, just a few things to add:

serve/servlet just gives you a way of capturing all requests to the
top-level, so you need to parse those URLs intelligently to make it

I use Dispatch as my watermark of a good way to dispatch based on the
URL structure.

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>