[plt-scheme] reading HTML as XML

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 11:59:28 EST 2008

I'm officially maintaining the XML collection.

In the comments to xml->xexpr it says "The contract is loosely
enforced." and looking at all the uses of it in the PLT tree, it
doesn't seem to matter, because all the uses obey the contract.

If I turn back on the contract enforcement, there aren't any errors in
the test suite. So, I turned it on in SVN.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org