[plt-scheme] music in scheme

From: Dave Griffiths (dave at pawfal.org)
Date: Thu Dec 4 05:11:28 EST 2008

Fluxus comes with a synthesis and sample playback server with a scheme api
for controlling it, eg:

(play-now (mul (adsr 0 0.1 0 0) (sine 440)))

Will play a short sine tone at 440hz

However, it's not really very mature, only works on linux and osx, and I'm
still working on the documentation - so I'd really recommend rsc, for
using plt scheme with supercollider (a very well used and mature synth):
http://www.slavepianos.org/rd/f/149683/