[plt-scheme] Specifying directory sandbox evalutes file requires relative to

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Aug 31 18:37:56 EDT 2008

I almost forgot, if your Emacs isn't set up to have one-keypress
execution of a keyboard macro, you might want something like this:

(global-set-key [f5]            'call-last-kbd-macro)

(global-set-key [(control f5)]  'my-macro-record-toggle)

(defun my-macro-record-toggle ()

  (interactive)

  (if defining-kbd-macro

      (end-kbd-macro)