[plt-scheme] Specifying directory sandbox evalutes file requires relative to

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Aug 31 18:31:06 EDT 2008

Emacs keyboard macros are also often a good one-off way to do this sort
of thing.

And if you can formulate the edits as one keyboard macro activation per
file, then you can open a Dired showing the files to be modified, and
launch your keyboard macro on the file under point in Dired (so the
keyboard macro opens the file, does the edit, saves and closes the file,
moves point to the next file in the list for you to invoke the keyboard
macro again).

Robby Findler wrote at 08/31/2008 04:29 PM:
> I think that Eli recently mentioned that he'd found a way to pack a
> whole bunch of files into a single Emacs buffer and then edit them and
> then unpack them again -- if you did that, you could use an emacs
> macro to make the change to them all.
>
> Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.