[plt-scheme] r6rs timer

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Thu Aug 28 14:00:41 EDT 2008

Thanks for replying. Much obliged indeed.But as the implementation of SRFI
19 depends on PLT Scheme, I may as well directly import macro "time" from
scheme/base. I was looking for a timing tool that is available in all R6RS
implementations. Apparently such a timer is not included in R6RS or any of
its libraries. An omission? (I tend to think so :)
Jos