[plt-scheme] DrScheme development plugins/tools

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 14:55:34 EDT 2008

Hi David,

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 6:30 PM, David Einstein <deinst at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  - what should they do? (that they don't) what other
>> developer/projectey features?
> I would love to find a way of having 'run' and/or 'Check syntax' ask me to
> save unsaved files in other tabs. I've looked a bit at this, but cannot see
> a simple way to do it.

Yeah, but I'm not sure how to get plugins to call each other ???

> Version control would be great.
tab filenames are currently full paths, so not vc friendly, unless you
have exactly the same setup as your co-workers,
but the next version 1.6 will use paths that are relative to the
location of the save tabs file, so should work happily across VC.

Stephen De Gabrielle

Posted on the users mailing list.