[plt-scheme] DrScheme development plugins/tools

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 14:55:34 EDT 2008

Hi David,

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 6:30 PM, David Einstein <deinst at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  - what should they do? (that they don't) what other
>> developer/projectey features?
>
> I would love to find a way of having 'run' and/or 'Check syntax' ask me to
> save unsaved files in other tabs. I've looked a bit at this, but cannot see
> a simple way to do it.

Yeah, but I'm not sure how to get plugins to call each other ???

> Version control would be great.
tab filenames are currently full paths, so not vc friendly, unless you
have exactly the same setup as your co-workers,
but the next version 1.6 will use paths that are relative to the
location of the save tabs file, so should work happily across VC.

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle