[plt-scheme] Re: Any tips for avoiding intermittent freezing when navigating file system directories with mounted network volumes in DrScheme?

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 09:18:30 EDT 2008

I don't think so, because the freeze happens after clicking the Add
teachpack to list... button, but before the file browser appears. The
rest of the system is responsive and when I look in the system
monitor, mred is marked as sleeping without using lots of CPU or
memory.

Let me know if I can provide more info that would be helpful,
Todd