[plt-scheme] Re: Any tips for avoiding intermittent freezing when navigating file system directories with mounted network volumes in DrScheme?

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 20:56:39 EDT 2008

Just another data point. I have a Linux lab running DrScheme 4.1 and
several students had freeze issues when they tried to add a user
teachpack right after they clicked the "Add teachpack to list..."
button.

The OS kept working and they were able to kill MrEd, but DrScheme was
completely frozen.

It happened to probably 5 or 6 people in each class of 25 or so.

Todd