[plt-scheme] scheme in java

From: Matt Jadud (jadudm at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 11:17:46 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's the new web tutorial:
>
> http://docs.plt-scheme.org/web-server-tutorial/index.html

I recently tried Untyped's "dispatch" library for the first time. If
you want to develop an application that quickly maps URLs to
functionality, it provides a really nice, simplified framework. At
least, I thought it was really simple and fun to use. I know Dave and
Noel are using it for large projects, but they seemed to keep the
heavy-lifting power behind-the-scenes for simple stuff.

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/untyped/dispatch.plt/1/5/planet-docs/dispatch/index.html

By following the example Dave wrote in the documentation, I was
iteratively developing and poking my app on the local host very
quickly, and moving it to a live server was quite painless.

Cheers,
Matt

Posted on the users mailing list.