[plt-scheme] Timedeltas for PLT?

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Sat Aug 16 19:48:59 EDT 2008

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 07:06:49 -0400
Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:

> > I am trying to write some small non-trivial programs in Scheme and
> > while looking for stuff that might help me I ran across PLT
> > Reference Chapter 14.6, Time,
> > <http://docs.plt-scheme.org/reference/time.html>. Now, I'm quite
> > used to Pythons datetime
> > <http://docs.python.org/dev/library/datetime.html> which has two
> > constructs that are useful to me: datetime.strptime and the
> > timedelta. Is there something like this also for PLT or do I have
> > to create my own library[1]?
>
> Looks like both are covered by srfi-19.

Yeah, looks fine, thanks. Now that I do not have to reinvent poorly I
can start to write my poor non-reinvented programs :)

Btw: Somehow the PLT documentation search does not find the SFRI
documentation. The search function is cool, but somehow it does not
(yet) find all useful things that are documented.

regards,
Marek

Posted on the users mailing list.