AW: [plt-scheme] Completions from distinct manuals

From: Robert Matovinovic (robert.matovinovic at web.de)
Date: Sat Aug 16 17:31:11 EDT 2008

I tried what you wrote, but can't confirm that it works. Actually I have the
same behavior as before. Obviously I wasn't clear enough about my test phase
editions to get-mytest-manual-keywords in mytest-tool:

Only the first line of the of the following block which is an excerpt of
get-mytest-manual-keywords is the real one. All others are tests what
happens to the word list with other collections. The last one is the
"all-words" option which works anyway. So I assume you did not comment out
these parts, which yields in a completions list with all words including
that of my collection. As I already mentioned that I know works. Otherwise I
can't explain to myself why it worked for you.

              (set! words (text:get-completions/manuals (list 'mytest)))
;              (dbgprn "~n~nmytest words:~n~a" words)
;              (set! words (text:get-completions/manuals (list 'mysterx
'mytest)))
;              (dbgprn "~n~nmysterx and mytest words:~n~a" words)
;              (set! words (text:get-completions/manuals (list 'frtime)))
;              (dbgprn "~n~nfrtime words:~n~a" words)
;              (set! words (text:get-completions/manuals (list 'mysterx)))
;              (dbgprn "~n~nmysterx words:~n~a" words)
;              (set! words (text:get-completions/manuals #f))
;              (dbgprn "~n~nall words:~n~a" words)

So there is still something to solve. I'd appreciate if you could look at it
again. I'll be away for the next 14 days so there is no hurry.
Thank you very much
Robert

Posted on the users mailing list.