[plt-scheme] setup-plt --mode errortrace standard-module-name-resolver: cycle in loading

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Aug 16 01:27:53 EDT 2008

Matthew, this afterthought of yours has been a big win for us.  Since we
started running our system with JIT disabled, we've consistently gotten
very helpful trace info without needing Errortrace.  Thanks again.

(Not that I discourage anyone from using the JIT.  Our system does some
unusual things that I imagine might contribute to the poor error traces
when combined with JIT.  I will look into this in our system when time
permits.)

Neil