[plt-scheme] Replace & Find in v4.1

From: Ben Goetter (goetter at mazama.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 15:04:53 EDT 2008

On the same platform, I am observing the same behavior.  Start DrScheme,
then type a little searchable gibberish into the Defs and Ints panes,
then make the Find and Replace fields appear with Ctrl+f or Ctrl+r.

If you have no text in the Find field, the Replace menu items are
enabled. Clicking the "Replace and Find" button will then append the
contents of the Replace field to the Definitions or Interactions pane,
whichever last had focus.

Once text goes into the Find field, occurrences of that text will be
highlighted in one of the panes, and the Replace items under the Edit
menu will be disabled.  Clicking the Replace and Find button then does
nothing.

Robby Findler wrote:
> Did you put some text into the replace field?
>
> Robby
>
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Robert Matovinovic
> <robert.matovinovic at web.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I run DrScheme, version 4.1 [3m] on Windows XP and wonder where to activate
>> Replace & Find. The button in the search dialog doesn't react and the menu
>> items in the edit menu are grey. I looked up Preferences ... and Help Desk
>> but I couldn't find any hint. What am I missing? If it is not a bug the
>> switch should be in a more obvious place.
>> Robert

>> Robert Matovinovic
>> Wintererstr. 61
>> 79104 Freiburg