[plt-scheme] codeswarm

From: Sky O'Mara (skyo at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 12 00:10:32 EDT 2008

I ran a little script to determine the most common file types
encountered in the revision history, and these are the top 10:

.ss		59874
.c		11565
.h		9323
.cxx		7055
.scrbl	6478
.cc		4954
.txt		2440
.inc		1894
.scm	1203
.xc		1014

(the number on the right corresponds to the number of times a file of
that type was added or changed in the repository)

My guess is that the yellow simply gets lost among the large quantity
of blue, purple, and gray in the video. I configured codeswarm so that
the Scheme color comes from from .ss and .scm files, the C/C++ color
comes from .c, .h, .cxx, and .cc files, and Docs comes from .scrbl
and .txt. That makes the total number for documentation files to be
11,432, which is about a fifth of the number of Scheme files, and
almost a third of the number of C/C++ files. If there is any
significant amount of documentation files other than scrbl and txt
(and I presume there may be), then the files didn't show up in my svn
log.

Although it could always be a typo in the regex I used, or something.
I don't see any, though...

-Sky O.