[plt-scheme] codeswarm

From: Sky O'Mara (skyo at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 10 23:18:53 EDT 2008

I am able to play the original .avi file with VLC. I recommend it for
watching .avi videos. But I just uploaded a higher-resolution version
to vimeo. You should be able to watch it fine there:

http://vimeo.com/1505564

Both of those videos were generated without applying much effort, so
there are some obvious flaws (like the first minute of the video). All
I did was run 'svn log -v' on the trunk to get the revision history.
Some time soon I'll see if I can run it with the CVS history added to
get a more complete history of PLT.

- Sky O.