[plt-scheme] Apparent inconsistencies between original spirit of RnRS and R6RS [Fw: Ann: Sketchy LISP, Third Edition]

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 7 07:09:27 EDT 2008

2008/8/6 Michael Vanier <mvanier42 at gmail.com>:
>  My personal opinion is that the changes in R6RS Scheme
> (which seem to have been largely driven by the PLT team, correct me if I'm
> wrong)

You're welcome to judge his influence by looking at the R6RS, but the
editors of the R6RS report contain just one PLT Schemer. (Jacob and I
wrote the semantics, but made no contributions to the language itself
beyond pointing out issues that the semantics raised.)

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.