[plt-scheme] Re: [plt-edu] Design Recipe & Software Engineering

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 4 17:05:16 EDT 2008

1. I use it a course that I consider a bridge between programming and
software engineering. It explain how the design recipe scales to
large systems (and where it breaks).

2. Recently one of our PhD students wrote that he survived an
interview at a widely known company more or less by just knowing how
to interpret HtDP and the design recipe for them.

-- Matthias