[plt-scheme] possible enter!/drscheme bug

From: Psy-Kosh (psykosh at earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 3 14:00:27 EDT 2008

On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 13:43:04 -0400, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:

> No, it's provided by scheme/enter, which is included in scheme/init,
> which is what mzscheme actually uses.  So in drscheme you need to
> require it explicitly (but the whole point is to have something that
> can be used like the module language in drscheme).  You can also see
> that you don't get it if you run "mzscheme -I scheme".

Ooooh, okay, thanks. In that case it looks like there's a documentation
bug: The docs insist that scheme contains scheme/enter.

in the reference where it says "the scheme library combines ...",
scheme/enter is included in that list, and in section 16.4 it says this:

"The bindings documented in this section are provided by the scheme/enter
and scheme libraries, but not scheme/base."

Psy-Kosh

Posted on the users mailing list.