[plt-scheme] running an MzScheme debugger in Emacs?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Apr 26 00:37:30 EDT 2008

On Apr 25, Ben Simon wrote:
> Another question - is it possible to kick off mred or mzscheme in the
> "(module ...)" mode for a particular file?

For 37x, I have an "interactive" hack that includes an ",enter" and
",reload" commands to go into a module and reload one.  (It's pretty
useful, I think, even though it was made mostly as a proof-of-concept

I didn't port it to v4 yet -- but the part that you want is already in
v4.  See this:

(Which means that porting my hack to v4 will mostly be removing