[plt-scheme] running an MzScheme debugger in Emacs?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Apr 25 13:57:30 EDT 2008

On Apr 25, Neil Van Dyke wrote:
> Matching in DrScheme enough of the beneficial subtleties that
> decades of software evolution and thousands of programmer-years have
> conferred upon Emacs-- is a harder job than it might sound like.
> But if anyone can do it, Eli can.

Heh...  I actually considered once the effort of turning drscheme into
a generic editor that can compete with emacs, and not only is it a
huge amount of work, but it is also questionable if there's any point
in that.

BTW, this is not something that is specific for drscheme -- you'd have
the same problem if you try to get MS's visual studio to do what word
is doing, or if you try to use eclipse to read your mail.