[plt-scheme] A little language for Graphviz?

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Tue Apr 22 15:52:39 EDT 2008

Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> írta:

 These diagrams were a quick hack and not really intended for more; I
 intend to drop them from v4.0. The tool box of MrED would be just
 fine for drawing nicer diagrams than the ASCII stuff. BUT, you
 wouldn't be able to switch to another environment.

Hi all,

I just would like to mention that the graph editor at
http://www.hexahedron.hu/personal/peteri/mreddesigner/graph-editor.html
was developed in such a way (I hope), that it is easy to replace
the node placement strategy and the line drawing strategy.
My initial intention was to include graphviz in the graph editor,
but finally I have not got the time to do it.

Best regards,

Peter Ivanyi

Posted on the users mailing list.