[plt-scheme] custom widgets in mred

From: Martin DeMello (martindemello at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 14:28:34 EDT 2008

Thanks, all of you! It's a topic near and dear to my heart too, and
the links provided seem more than enough to get started. While on the
topic, what would it take to set up a 'mred widgets' section on
PLaneT? I think a central place to collect them would spur people to
polish and submit the custom widgets they create for their apps.

martin

Posted on the users mailing list.