[plt-scheme] Still having trouble getting Tex2Page working...

From: Mark Engelberg (mark.engelberg at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 23:41:59 EDT 2008

I haven't gotten any responses, so I thought I'd try again.  Some
additional clarifications:
I'm running on Windows XP.  I have MikTeX installed.  I have PLT 372
installed, and the plt directory is in my path.

When running tex2page, it generates an html file with some
template-ish stuff, but no actual content, and it reports the error I
described below.

I tried downloading the additional tex2page support files, and copying
the .tex and .sty files directly to my miktex directory.  I also tried
creating a TEXINPUTS environment variable pointing to the directory
containing the tex2page.tex and tex2page.sty files.  I also tried
invoking tex2page from inside of scheme, rather than using the windows
executable.  Nothing made a difference.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark