[plt-scheme] Web Server Port Query (v371)

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 10:38:53 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Eric Domeshek
<domeshek at stottlerhenke.com> wrote:

>  This program works on my Vista Business Lenovo tablet.  Guessing that
> something in Vista Ultimate (or their configuration) was hogging port 80
> already, I tried to reconfigure to run on another port.  I find I have both
> a config.scm (in the same directory as my default-web-root), and a
> configuration-table.scm (inside the default-web-root directory).  I suspect
> one of them is left over from an early version of MzScheme and its web
> server, but I'm not sure which it is.

How are you running the web server?  That will tell us what files it
is reading for its configuration.  Do those files really have
extension .scm or is it .ss?

Dunno about Vista, but none of our users have complained about anything.

Also:

  - You really (*really*) should consider upgrading to at least 372 if
not the latest SVN.

  - We wrote instaweb and instaservlet so we didn't have to mess
around with this sort of stuff.  You too might find them useful.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.