[plt-scheme] How to get a function from the symbol representingit?

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 9 17:42:34 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 5:35 PM, Jos Koot <jos.koot at telefonica.net> wrote:

>  There is one case in which I use eval: test units that should recover from
> syntax errors, particularly for tests on appropriate syntax error detection
> and report by home made macros) I see no other way. Is there?

Ah, that is a good point.  Since the purpose of testing is precisely
to evaluate Scheme code, of course we use eval.  ;)

I have a package of testing utilities for code with macros and/or in
different PLT language levels.  I should release it ASAP, both to
share code and to get some scrutiny to make sure my code is working
properly.

--Carl

Posted on the users mailing list.