[plt-scheme] Problems with sqli and sqld-sqlite

From: John Gillespie (jhgillespie at ucdavis.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 30 16:57:29 EDT 2007

I am trying to figure out how to use planet and the sqld packages. I
have installed the packages using mzscheme version 371 with the
following incantations (on mac os x 10.4.10):

(require (planet "sqld-sqlite.scm" ("oesterholt" "sqld-sqlite.plt" 1
7)))
(require (planet "sqli.scm" ("oesterholt" "sqlid.plt" 1 5)))

All the parts appear to have been successfully installed in my local
Library.

If I now do the following in DrScheme:

(require (planet "sqld-sqlite.scm" ("oesterholt" "sqld-sqlite.plt" 1
7)))
(require (planet "sqli.scm" ("oesterholt" "sqlid.plt" 1 5)))
(require sqli)

I get the error message:
require: unknown module: sqli

Oddly, if I load sqli.scm directly, then (require sqli) does what it
should.

I would appreciate any help on getting all of this to work.

Thanks,
John

Posted on the users mailing list.