[plt-scheme] "Projects"

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 27 06:43:49 EDT 2007

The module browser has "ignore lib paths" option. Maybe it makes sense
to either use that, or to change the module browser to match whatever
seems best. Personally, my experience suggests that ignoring
lib/planet paths and just do all relative requires will work well. Ie,
don't restrict based on dirs.

Robby