[plt-scheme] fluxus 0.13

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Sun Sep 23 20:29:54 EDT 2007

I'm trying to get a handle on what fluxus is/does;

-audio:possibly fft processed to identify components like beats
-a console

on the inside of the black box:
-state machines
-primitives: eg torus
-render loop(?what happens here)
-components of the audio may affect attributes displayed (either of
primitives or of the animation in part or whole)

live opengl animation
overlayed with console interactions (possibly opengl rendered text in
the truetype font of choice?)

do I have this right?