[plt-scheme] Keybinding blank slate?

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Sun Sep 16 22:16:38 EDT 2007

On 9/16/07, Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> I guess you could make a tool that set the definition's window's
> keymap to #f (the set-keymap method). Why do you ask?

I'm interested in the idea of preparing a keybinding configuration for
Windows in which there is only one way to perform an operation, and
each binding is guaranteed to work.

Right now when you go to the keybinding listing in DrScheme you are
sometimes given 5+ options for how to perform the command, then you
have to try out each one to see what will work. Usually it is the
first one; but not always. If only the workings bindings were listed
in there, it would be more of a reference of how to use DrScheme than
just a list of all of the different possibilities.

Of course, maybe this is to difficult or far from the norm, I would
like to know if it is of course.

Posted on the users mailing list.