[plt-scheme] Re: Formatting Code

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 15 17:50:31 EDT 2007

The indenter is not designed for that! Usually, indentation requests
are on the order of a few lines, since programmers tend to keep the
file indented as they edit.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the only 50,000 line Scheme source
file in existence.

Did you write it, or is it generated? If the former, maybe you
consider reading up on some constructs for modularity.

Robby