[plt-scheme] swindle: top-sort: invalid constraints

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 16:36:37 EDT 2007

Hi all -

I'm using swindle and run into quite a bit of "top-sort: invalid
constraints" errors, which by itself doesn't say much.  From what I can tell
the error specifically happens during the chain of initialization (I add
custom initialize method for the object), and seems like any sort of error
occurring within initialize would trigger this error, which is puzzling
because looking at tiny-clos it's not obvious what the top-sort routine does
and what constraints it has.

Have anyone else run into this error before and can shed some light on how
to troubleshoot it?  Or perhaps constructor-like initialization isn't the
way to use swindle?

Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks.

yc