[plt-scheme] completions in DrScheme (finally...)

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 11 11:31:51 EDT 2007

Looks like the problem is that you don't have any manuals installed?
There's more info here on how to get them:

  http://svn.plt-scheme.org/

But, to make this less confusing in the future, I've added something
so that you'll at least get the message "no completions" instead of
just complete silence.

Robby