[plt-scheme] compltions in DrScheme (finally...)

From: Jacob Matthews (jacobm at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 9 23:27:30 EDT 2007

Hey, just to clarify, it was Mike MacHenry who wrote the original
autocomplete popup menu and Robby who decided which names to populate
it with. My contribution was just modifying Mike's original code to
implement Robby's idea of implementing our own popup menu widget
rather than reusing the MrEd popup-menu%. (This turns out to be
necessary to make a "sufficiently non-annoying" interface, where you
can pop up a list of completions but still type as normal.)

-jacob