[plt-scheme] About to release DivaScheme: need volunteers for testing

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 7 17:37:39 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

We're getting ready to release a new version of DivaScheme.  Featurewise,
it isn't too changed, but the underlying data structures have changed
quite a bit.  Here's the feature list:

* Graphical snips now supported.

* Fixed bug concerning parsing of comments.  Comments can be edited
   just like strings now.

* Fixed bug involving switching tabs while in insert mode.

* Up and down can be used in insert mode.  install.ss will try to
   automatically upgrade your keybindings appropriately.

* Tab completion behavior improved.  Also, symbols from mzscheme will
   also be considered.

* Improved lexical whitespace cleanup: fixed bug that munged strings
   spanning multiple lines.

* Lots of other bug fixes.

* General improvements in memory usage and performance.

I'd like a few volunteers to kick the tires.  If you're interested, please
email me and I'll send you a copy of the PLaneT PLT file.

Thanks a lot!

Posted on the users mailing list.