[plt-scheme] DrScheme on computers with limited RAM

From: Matthew Jadud (Matthew.Jadud at olin.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 7 14:06:06 EDT 2007

Hi Todd,

I don't know how hard things are for your student (financially), but
RAM for PCs is pretty cheap.

http://www.pricewatch.com/memory/

$30-60 will probably put 512MB of RAM into their PC (unless its a
laptop), which seems to me to be a reasonably priced solution to
making their whole machine worlds more usable.

Anyway. That may seem like a trollish response in a way, but I thought
I'd mention it just the same.

Cheers,