[plt-scheme] PLT and MySQL

From: Robert Nikander (nikander at nc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 6 08:21:58 EDT 2007

If you can't find anything else... I have some scripts that connect
to MySQL using an FFI module that I downloaded from somewhere I can't
remember.  The file is libmysqlclient.ss, and if you want I can email
it to you.  It has been working fine for scripts that run for 30
seconds.  I read the docs for the MySQL C API to know what functions
to call.

Rob