[plt-scheme] Lightweight object system

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Tue Sep 4 09:06:27 EDT 2007

Hi Erich,

The first implementation of ROOS was fully R5RS. It still is to
a large degree. However, not all scheme implementations have
the advanced macro capabilities that have been described in R5RS,
although thay claim to be R5RS. So, I eventually resorted to a PLT
implementation.

I think, with little effort it should be possible to restore the
implementation
to a R5RS one (especially x-roos.scm is important).

--Hans