[plt-scheme] Image weirdness

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 1 17:29:12 EDT 2007

On Windows, the circles are circles. On Linux, they're deformed.

My guess is that there's some inconsistency in the way images (which are
stored as lists of pixels) are read into the editor and displayed.

I noticed this problem last year, but thought it was related to using
images in test boxes. With check-expect, I realize it's the actual image
itself that gets deformed.

Todd