[plt-scheme] FastTest version 1.1

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 29 02:06:38 EDT 2007

I've just released version 1.1 of FastTest.  I've addressed some
issues (bugs and requests) from user feedback, plus some additional
new features.

- Constants may be used in place of generators; the function nonrandom
is implicitly applied.
- The old function random-uniform is now random-group-of.
- The old function random-choice is now random-uniform.
- There is a new random-weighted* function which is less convenient to
write, but more convenient to use in a higher-order fashion, than
random-weighted.  The original random-weighted is unchanged.
- Every function (or macro) random-X which creates a generator now has
a corresponding choose-X which produces a random value.
- The examples in doc.txt all work.

And probably a couple other small things I've forgotten.  Thanks to
everyone who responded to the official post, it's good to know I have
early adopters.  ;-)

--
Carl Eastlund