[plt-scheme] what happens to python language supoort?

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Fri Oct 26 11:14:57 EDT 2007

The paper describes supporting python by implementing a python interpreter
to get access to the full range of tools offered by the DrScheme IDE.

Is there any reason why you could not use the native python on your machine
(say via the process.ss library), and use the standard python debugging
tools?

or does the 'choose language' dialog require a native plt implementation?

Just interested,

Stephen

On 10/20/07, Jakub Piotr Cłapa <jpc at pld-linux.org> wrote:

> naruto canada wrote:
> > hi
> >
> > what happens to python language supoort?
> > Is is dropped or withdrawn?
> >
> > http://www.python.org/pycon/dc2004/papers/25/
> > I can't find "configure" option for python in plt-371
>
> Check this thread: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.scheme.plt/19138/
>
> --
> regards,
> Jakub Piotr Cłapa

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 5242 (x45242)
Mobile                  079 851 890 45
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html
University College London Interaction Centre
Remax House - 31/32 Alfred Place
London - WC1E 7DP