[plt-scheme] Using MzLib from embedded MzScheme

From: Robert Nikander (nikander at nc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 00:48:13 EDT 2007

This probably isn't the official answer, but I noticed the same thing
recently and I got past it by setting the current-library-collection-
paths parameter.  You can probably do it Scheme code, but some reason
I did it from C:

scheme_eval_string("(current-library-collection-paths (list \"/
Applications/PLT Scheme Full v371.3/collects\"))", env);

Rob

On Oct 24, 2007, at 12:26 AM, Vijay Mathew wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a C++ application in which I embedded MzScheme (by linking
> to the MzScheme libraries).
> How can I make the MzLib collections available to the embedded
> interpreter?
> I wanted to use class.ss, but trying to load this module
> individually failed.
> Is there a single script that I can load, which in turn will
> properly load all MzLib modules?
>
> thanks,
>
>  -- Vijay

Posted on the users mailing list.