[plt-scheme] Scribble with Graphics

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 10:58:38 EDT 2007

I have some questions about using graphics within scribbled documentations.

1) Is there a simple way to insert an image into scribbled documentation?
It seems that an element can be a image, but I can't find an example of how
to actually do it.

2) Are there plans to generalize the MrEd scribble code used in producing
the "An Introduction to PLT Scheme with Pictures" into scribble?  Many of us
use MrEd graphics extensively in our code and need to be able to easily
incorporate them into our documentation.

3) Are there any other ideas to generate such documentation?

4) Has anyone looked at equation generation within scribble?

Thanks,
Doug