[plt-scheme] append!?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 20 13:18:41 EDT 2007

(append! L1 L2) mutates the first cdr field in L1 that contains NULL
so that it points to L2.
It then returns L1. If L1 is NULL, it returns L2.

You may wish to think of the overall effect of appending L2 at the
end of L1, but note that
append! is an imperative procedure and affects all pointers to L1

-- Matthias