[plt-scheme] PLT 360 Web-Server Hangs on Multiple Requests

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 12:30:45 EDT 2007

They are in fact no longer supported at all. There are units used in a
few places in the guts of the server. But the servlet API is no longer
provided as a signature. There is nothing stopping you from organizing
your code as a unit, then building a module that invokes the units
though.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org