[plt-scheme] PLT 360 Web-Server Hangs on Multiple Requests

From: Eric Hanchrow (offby1 at blarg.net)
Date: Fri Oct 19 12:20:44 EDT 2007

    Eric> I also think I read in a post to this list that unit-based
    Eric> servlets are no longer supported (which is how I've built my
    Eric> two major servlets).

I doubt I'm helping any by spreading further unfounded rumours, but:
my impression is that unit-based servelets are still supported, but
module-based servelets are now _also_ supported, and might be in some
sense the default (e.g., the examples may have been changed to use
modules).

--
I have a high tolerance for imperfection.  I consider it a key to
my success.  -- Scott Adams