[plt-scheme] PLT 360 Web-Server Hangs on Multiple Requests

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 12:14:32 EDT 2007

Hi Eric,

I'm afraid the best advice I can give is to upgrade to 371, as it
incorporates many important improvements and fixes (and I've even
encourage you to try one of the nightly builds).  It shouldn't be that
onerous.  The conversion from unit to module based servlets should be
straightforward, and you get better error checking with modules, so it
is a bit of a win.  To load the web server configuration you can take
example code from instaweb.  Search for

configuration-table->web-config@

in

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/schematics/instaweb.plt/1/8/instaweb.ss